Joint Health & Safety Committees and Representatives Online Awareness Training
Our e-learning course will introduce the Alberta workforce to joint work site health and safety committees (HSCs) and health and safety representatives (H&S reps). This course was developed to aid employers and employees with their transition to comply with the updated Occupational Health & Safety Act. This is only an awareness level course.
This course is current and up-to-date with the 2021 updates to the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act.
This course provides best practice information for across Canada
- Occupational Health & Safety Legislation applicable to HSCs and H&S reps
- The effective establishment of a functioning HSC
- The duties of both HSCs and H&S reps
- Hazard recognition, assessment, control and evaluation
- This is an interactive course that uses scenarios and examples from all types of workplaces, concluded by a final exam.