Preventing Injuries - Avoiding Sprains and Strains
Who is this training for?
Employees whose work activities include manual labour.
What does it cover?
- Introduction to ergonomics
- What is a musculoskeletal injury?
- Signs, symptoms, and risk factors associated with the onset of a MSI
- Strategies to minimize both risk of injury and improve overall comfort
Key Features & Benefits:
- Multimedia course with interactive and engaging content. Includes audio narration.
- Contains key components required under the Health and Safety Code Jurisdictions.
- Significantly reduces training costs often associated with in-person training or remote training sites.
- Employee can take the course at their convenience and revisit the content at any time.
- Sprains & Strains
- Risk Factors
- Body Mechanics
This bundle includes the following products
This course covers introduction to ergonomics, what is a musculoskeletal injury, signs, symptoms, and risk factors.