Hazard Awareness Online Training
This course helps learners identify potential hazards in the workplace using various hazard identification tools, with the goal of preventing incidents from occurring.
The course examines the different preventative measures and proactive reporting methods that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the chance of an incident occurring.
- Begin your training in minutes
- Start and stop training at your convenience
- 24/7 access to online training
- An overview of Hazard Awareness terms
- The Incident Triangle
- Main root causes of incidents
- Hazard Identification Process
- Risk tolerance and acceptance
- Site inspections and written inspection reports
- Energy sources
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Proactive reporting