H2S Awareness Online Training
This online course will provide information which is required to properly recognize, assess, and control hazards that are associated with the H2S gas. The properties of H2S, the health hazards that are associated with exposure, the detection and monitoring methods, and acceptable exposure limits of H2S will be discussed throughout this course.
- Hydrogen Sulphide: It’s a Killer Gas
- Hazard detection & exposure limits: How much is too much?
- Hydrogen sulphide in the Oil & Gas industry
- Personal protective measures
- Contingency plans & rescue response including First Aid
- Safe job procedures
This bundle includes the following products
Provide information to properly recognize, assess and control hazards that are associated with H2S Gas.