GHS WHMIS 2015 Online Training
Our highly recognized WHMIS GHS online training course is for certification training. Our WHMIS course contains both WHMIS GHS and WHMIS 1988, which employers are required to maintain training in the workplace until December 2018.
This course meets all the training requirements under Health Canada’s HPR (Hazardous Products Regulations) to ensure you are compliant and safe.
Our course is interactive and engaging, with video that helps re-enforce the importance of safety training. Our course is structured to help the everyday person understand, retain and put into practice their WHMIS GHS knowledge.
The training is complete when the course and final exam are passed, when instantly your certificate is generated.
You can access your certificate and course anytime in the future in your account!
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and how it works with GHS WHMIS 2015
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Hazards Groups
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 SDS and MSDSs
- WHMIS 1988 and GHS WHMIS 2015 Symbols & labels
- Personal protection (PPE)
- What to do if something goes wrong? Emergency actions
- Special situations